Merchful is a vast service provider is created, run, and populated by you, the Merchful clients. Merchful’s mission is to bring an easier control over your platform/store; providing you with the service you demand to meet your inspiration to add a value to the market in the UAE, Middle-East, or globally.
So we have community guidelines to outline what we do print and don’t print on Merchful. These guidelines are our acceptable use policy as we want submitted content to be respectful of others and of the law.
What can we accept/print on Merchful?
You can print anything as long as it meets intellectual property policy and does not contain abusive content.
What can't we accept/print on Merchful?
Merchful isn’t a place for antagonistic, explicit, false or misleading, harmful, hateful, or violent content or behavior. We Will remove what contains:
A) Adult content
1. Child Pornography.
2. Vivid sexual content / Pornography.
3. Fetish Imagery.
B) Illegal content
1. Obscene content, or content that depicts or promotes illegal activity.
2. Graphic religious insults.
3. Revealing personal or sensitive information.
C) Hateful content
1. Promoting hateful activities, prejudice and conspiracy theories.
2. Condoning or trivializing violence against – but not limited to – (Race, Ethnicity, Color, National Origin, Religion, Age, Gender, Sexual orientation, Disability, Medical condition or Veteran status).
3. Hate-based conspiracy theories and misinformation.
D) Harassment and criticism
1. Manipulated images intended to degrade or shame.
2. Sexual remarks about people’s bodies and solicitations or offers of sexual acts.
3. Mocking someone for experiencing sadness, grief, loss or outrage.
E) Untrusted organizations/Individuals
2. Terrorist organizations.
3. Gangs and other criminal organizations.