Our content policy is to ensure we are abiding by all local laws and to protect the integrity and copyrights of our partners, clients and users (our ‘Community’).
These community content guidelines outline what we can print and cannot print at Merchful. These guidelines are our acceptable use policy as we want all submitted content to be respectful of others and of the law.
What we can accept/print at Merchful?
You can print anything as long as it does not infringe on any copyrights or intellectual property and does not contain abusive or unlawful content. Some designs may be publicly available, but it is the responsibility of our community members or partners to ensure they have the rights and appropriate licenses to use such works of art or designs. We have the right to refuse printing a design if we have any suspicion of copyright infringement and supporting documents are not able to be furnished when requested.
What we do not accept/print at Merchful?
While we respect the individuality, creativity and concepts of each partner store/brand, Merchful will not entertain designs or content that is antagonistic, overly explicit, false or misleading, harmful, hateful, or violent content or behavior. We will remove what contains:
A) Adult content
1. Child Pornography.
2. Vivid sexual content / Pornography.
3. Fetish Imagery.
B) Illegal content
1. Obscene content, or content that depicts or promotes illegal activity.
2. Graphic religious insults.
3. Revealing personal or sensitive information.
C) Hateful content
1. Promoting hateful activities, prejudice and conspiracy theories.
2. Condoning or trivializing violence against – but not limited to – (Race, Ethnicity, Color, National Origin, Religion, Age, Gender, Sexual orientation, Disability, Medical condition or Veteran status).
3. Hate-based conspiracy theories and misinformation.
D) Harassment and criticism
1. Manipulated images intended to degrade or shame.
2. Sexual remarks about people’s bodies and solicitations or offers of sexual acts.
3. Mocking someone for experiencing sadness, grief, loss or outrage.
E) Untrusted organizations/Individuals
2. Terrorist organizations.
3. Gangs and other criminal organizations.